On Saturday, January 28th, our biggest diamond ring won’t be displayed inside the store. As a participant in Downtown Wheaton’s Ice³ Fest, or Ice [Cubed] Fest, we will have a GIANT diamond ring ice sculpture OUTSIDE for everyone to admire.
We’re inviting you and your family to brave the cold and take a magical walk through Downtown Wheaton, where over 15 custom made ice sculptures will be on display, all sponsored by your favorite Downtown Wheaton businesses!
Ice sculptures will be featured in Martin Memorial Plaza and throughout the Downtown Wheaton area. Make sure you see them all! They include:
- A Waterford Vase (Andrew’s Garden)
- A Tooth with Braces (Weber Orthodontics)
- The Eiffel Tower (Suzette’s Creperie)
- A Skater (Wheaton Park District)
- Our Diamond Ring (Stones Jewelry)
- A Fork & Knife (Sogno)
- A Penguin (Midwest Cyclery)
- An Ice Cream Cone (Kimmer’s Ice Cream)
- An Angel (Wheaton Religious Gifts & Church Supply)
- Shears & a Comb (M & Company Salon)
- A Shaggy Dog ( Beau ) (MOORE Toys & Gadgets)
- A Pizza Man (GIA MIA Pizza Bar)
- A Beer Stein (Emmett’s Brewing Co.)
- Snowflakes (Jeans & A Cute Top Shop)
- A Stiletto Shoe ( Miroballi Shoes)
- Olaf from “Frozen” ( Graham’s Chocolates)
- Mickey Mouse ( Clare Woods Academy)
- And a Best of Wheaton Sculpture ( Wheaton Chamber of Commerce/ Downtown Wheaton Association)
So come one and come all! We look forward to seeing you for a warm, cozy break in the midst of your journey.
Enjoy the festival! We can’t wait!